centerra design review
the bridge from your vision to reality
The DRC’s mission is to protect the overarching vision for the Master Planned Community and to assist applicants as they navigate the City of Loveland permitting process.
The Centerra Design Review Committee (DRC) was formed to review and approve Development Projects proposed within the Master Planned Community for compliance with the Performance Standards. The intent of these guidelines is to encourage creative individual Site Planning, Architectural, and Landscaping statements that, when viewed as a whole, produce an equally outstanding environment. Its goal is to create a genuine sense of community and harmony between the natural and the built environment. All improvements within the Master Planned Community are required to be reviewed by the DRC prior to submitting applications to the City of Loveland, including (but not limited to): Site, Architecture, Landscape, Lighting, and Signage.
Design Review Committee Members
- Kim Perry, McWHINNEY
- Dave Williams, DTJ Design
- Jim Tolstrup, High Plains Environmental Center
- Daman Holland, Ripley Design
Design Review Committee Staff
- Wendi Cudmore, Senior Manager, Design Review Committee: 970-776-4031
- Sam Salazar, Coordinator, Design Review: 970-776-4071
- Email: email@example.com
Design Review Committee Resources
The overall goal of the Millennium GDP is to provide a long-range plan for the future of the eastern part of the City, specifically Centerra and Van de Water, that will encourage quality development that is carefully planned and orchestrated. The purpose will be to ensure that Loveland continues to develop with a high-quality image that enhances the City’s image as one of the premier communities in Northern Colorado.
Achieving a healthy and vibrant image is a primary goal of these guidelines. They advocate a strong and consistent community designing vision for Centerra, with architecture and landscaping that is reflective of the community values established by McWHINNEY. To that end, these Centerra Design Guidelines have been established to assist prospective developers, builders, and designers in developing neighborhoods, buildings, places and landscapes that are consistent with the Community Vision and Values.
- The Lakes at Centerra Builder Design Guidelines
- The Lakes at Centerra Homeowner Modifications and Design Guidelines
- DRC Procedures and Submittal Forms
- MDRC Procedures and Information Submittal Forms and Checklists (April 2019) (FULL)
- Centerra DRC Flow Chart 2020
- Submittal Cover Sheet
- Submittal Site Data Form
- Schematic Design Review Checklist
- Design Development Review Checklist
- Construction Document Review Checklist
- Signage Review Checklist
- Compliance Inspection Request Form
- Miscellaneous Review Checklist
- Construction Waste Diversion and Recycling Program