Get out and enjoy some much-deserved Colorado sunshine! Catch a sporting event, get to know your neighbors or enjoy the great outdoors by fishing, hiking and walking.
- Sporting events – With two universities close to Loveland, Colorado State University and University of Northern Colorado, you can easily catch a college sporting event.
- Neighborhood events – The Lakes at Centerra clubhouse hosts a number of events and clubs during the year. Get to know your neighbors at a BBQ or sign up for one of the many clubs available and make some new friends!
- Fishing – Carter Lake in Loveland is a fisherman’s oasis. Wet a line, real in a big fish and soak in the breathtaking views of Northern Colorado.
- Walking trails –The Trail system at The Lakes at Centerra includes miles of trails with acres of natural wetlands right in your backyard.
- Hiking – Devil’s Backbone and Horsetooth Rock are hotspots for locals on the weekend! They are easily accessible great trails for hikers of all levels.
As you can see from the list above, Loveland is most definitely worth a visit. And for even more ideas on things to do in Loveland, check out some of our other blogs: