The bridge from your vision to reality
The DRC’s mission is to protect the overarching vision for the Master Planned Community and to assist applicants as they navigate the City of Loveland permitting process.
The Centerra Design Review Committee (DRC) was formed to review and approve Development Projects proposed within the Master Planned Community for compliance with the Performance Standards. The intent of these guidelines is to encourage creative individual site planning, architectural, and landscaping statements that, when viewed as a whole, produce an equally outstanding environment. Its goal is to create a genuine sense of community and harmony between the natural and the built environment. All improvements within the Master Planned Community are required to be reviewed by the DRC prior to submitting applications to the City of Loveland, including (but not limited to): site planning, architecture, landscape, lighting, and signage.
for residential communities:
- Homeowner Modification & Design Guidelines (updated 2021) (PDF)
- Builder Design Guidelines (updated 2021) (PDF)
Design Review Procedures & Submittal Forms
- MDRC Procedures and Information Submittal Forms and Checklists (April 2019) (FULL)
- Centerra DRC Flow Chart 2020
- Submittal Cover Sheet
- Submittal Site Data Form
- Schematic Design Review Checklist
- Design Development Review Checklist
- Construction Document Review Checklist
- Signage Review Checklist
- Compliance Inspection Request Form
- Miscellaneous Review Checklist
- Construction Waste Diversion and Recycling Program
For questions contact:
DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE STAFF
- Sam Salazar, Senior Project Administrator: 970-776-4071
- Rya Frederick, Coordinator: 970-278-4442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Kim Perry, McWHINNEY
- Dave Williams, DTJ Design
- Jim Tolstrup, High Plains Environmental Center
- Daman Holland, Ripley Design
Additional Resident Resources:
If you are a homeowner in The Lakes or Kinston, below are links to the resident websites where you will find information on things like governance documents, resident clubs and events, HOA information and more. For assistance logging in, please contact your Community Engagement Manager.
- The Lakes
- Kinston (coming soon)
Centerra Design Guidelines
Creating and maintaining an exceptional community is what Centerra’s design guidelines are all about. They have been established to assist prospective developers, builders, and designers in developing neighborhoods, buildings, places and landscapes that are consistent with the Community Vision and Values.
The Millenium General Development Plan
This is the long-range plan for the eastern part of Loveland, including Centerra, which is intended to assure that our City continues to grow strong and beautiful.