Keep your kiddos active and entertained! Splash pads, arcades, shopping and bike trails are all right in your backyard. How will you ever decide?
- Splash Pad at Centerra – Let your kiddos cool off from the heat of the summer at the Splash Pad at The Promenade Shops at Centerra.
- The Summit – If it’s too hot or cold, take your day inside for laser tag, arcade games, bowling and more at The Summit in Loveland.
- Fort Fun – Head north towards Fort Fun, a massive lakeside recreational center with mini-golf, go-karts, batting cages and more in Fort Collins.
- Shopping at Centerra – Find everything you need and more at the Promenade Shops at Centerra. The wide selection of stores is located just minutes from The Lakes at Centerra.
- Biking – Loveland has a recreational trail system that wraps around the city and is perfect for families and children of all ages. Cruise on!
As you can see from the list above, Loveland is most definitely worth a visit. And for even more ideas on things to do in Loveland, check out some of our other blogs: