Get ready for an evening of musical and literal fireworks, with musicians of the local Zimbabwean group Kutandra opening for Colorado’s own Lady Denim.Learn More
A little bit of wild,
a whole lot of wonderful
Last year’s Wild Wonderful Weekend* was so much fun, we decided to make it a thing. So you and everybody else are invited to come to Centerra for another long weekend of outdoor games, outdoor music and, well, all sorts of outdoorsy-ness. (After all, this is Centerra, Colorado’s first Certified Community Wildlife Habitat.)
Scroll to get details for all the events, including our big Saturday night concert headlined by Lady Denim.
*Wild Wonderful Weekend is a family-friendly affair hosted by the equally wonderful folks of the Centerra Engagement Assembly.
Wild Wonderful Weekend 2022 Events
Your passport to some wildly wonderful deals
The shops, restaurants and businesses of Centerra are getting into the spirit of our Wild Wonderful Weekend with special savings on all kinds of good stuff. Just drop by any of the weekend’s events, the High Plains Environmental Center or the Promenade Shops management office to pick up your Passport. Then look for the Passport Stop Sign at participating businesses in Centerra. These special offers are available for a whole week, September 23-30.
Wild Wonderful Partners
Hotel Packages & Specials
Visiting from out-of-town? Stay in Loveland for a special fall escape! Enjoy great shopping, dining, entertainment, nature walks, outdoor art — all just minutes or even steps from your hotel. In fact, if you stay in the Courtyard by Marriott, you can even walk to Wild Wonderful Weekend!
Wild Wonderful Concert FAQs
- The concert registration table opens at 5:30 p.m. at Entrance
of Chapungu Sculpture Park, located at 6105 Sky Pond Drive, Loveland 80538. There is plenty of free parking in the lot behind Macy’s. The lot located south of the Loveland and Greeley Canal will be closed for the event to make room for the firework display.
- Remember that per strict alcohol permitting regulations, an ID check is required for every attendee wishing to purchase alcoholic beverages inside the venue. This means EVERYONE, regardless of how “seasoned” you look! There will be no exceptions.
- Please be sure to have your government-issued ID showing
you’re over 21. Once age verification is complete, guests will
receive a 21+ wristband to be worn the entirety of the event.
- Check-in for those who purchase advance tickets will be by your last name.
- Popcorn, ice cream, and non-alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase inside Chapungu Sculpture Park. No outside coolers are permitted at the concert.
- Please leave your pets at home. Anyone arriving with a pet will be denied access to the concert.
- Due to our Liquor Permit, it is unlawful to consume wine or any alcoholic beverages on the streets and sidewalks outside of Chapungu’s fenced areas that evening, so please be sure to consume adult beverages inside the venue. Do not carry your unfinished drink out onto the sidewalk. Loveland Police will be onsite and will ticket any person who brings an alcoholic beverage outside the permitted area.
- Tickets are available at the door for $10. If you have friends who want to join the fun at the last minute, bring them along! Cash only accepted at the door, please plan accordingly.
- Volunteers will assist during check-in. Please be patient as they attend to all guests, check IDs and answer questions.
- There is no assigned seating on the lawn, please bring your lawn chair or blanket to sit on. Seating and standing are on a first come, first served basis.
- Portable restrooms will be available on site.
About Wild Wonderful Weekend
It’s hard to believe, but Centerra is over 20 years old. And throughout that time, it has quietly been growing into a very special place. A place with everything from beautiful homes to corporate headquarters to fine art to raw nature. But the fact is, most people only know Centerra as the place where you do your shopping or grab dinner and a movie or maybe go for a medical appointment. So we’d been wondering how to share the fullness of Centerra with the people of Northern Colorado. Well, a couple years ago we hit on an idea for a big three-day celebration of all things Centerra: with live music, art, shopping, nature walks … the whole shebang. And that’s how Wild Wonderful Weekend came to be. We hope you’ll join us.
Find your way
FIND A HOME
Shop and/or Dine
The Promenade Shops
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies
Arts & Nature
Chapungu Sculpture Park
Houts Reservoir/Equalizer Lake
High Plains Environmental Center