Working together to
bring your vision to life
The mission of the Centerra Design Review Committee (DRC) is twofold. First, to make sure that every development project within Centerra is inspired by and adheres to the overarching vision of the community. And second to assist applicants as they navigate the City of Loveland permitting process.
The DRC is responsible for reviewing development projects for compliance with Centerra’s Design Guidelines. The intent of these guidelines is to encourage creative solutions for site planning, architecture and landscaping that, when viewed as a whole, result in exceptional placemaking with a genuine sense of community and harmony between the natural and the built environment. All improvements within Centerra are required to be reviewed by the DRC prior to submitting applications to the City of Loveland, including (but not limited to) site planning, architecture, landscape, lighting and signage.
Design review procedures
and submittal forms
- MDRC Procedures and Information Submittal Forms and Checklists (April 2019) (FULL)
- Centerra DRC Flow Chart 2020
- Submittal Cover Sheet
- Submittal Site Data Form
- Schematic Design Review Checklist
- Design Development Review Checklist
- Construction Document Review Checklist
- Signage Review Checklist
- Compliance Inspection Request Form
- Miscellaneous Review Checklist
- Construction Waste Diversion and Recycling Program
Our Design Review Committee members
- Kim Perry, McWHINNEY
- Dave Williams, DTJ Design
- Jim Tolstrup, High Plains Environmental Center
- Daman Holland, Ripley Design
Centerra Design Guidelines
Creating and maintaining an exceptional community is what Centerra’s design guidelines are all about. They have been established to assist prospective developers, builders, and designers in developing neighborhoods, buildings, places and landscapes that are consistent with the Community Vision and Values.
The Millenium General Development Plan
This is the long-range plan for the eastern part of Loveland, including Centerra, which is intended to assure that our City continues to grow strong and beautiful.